Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful...friends

Today starts the 30 days of being thankful.  Going to try my best to keep up here!  This morning I meet with two friends over some coffee to go over plans for the Ladies Ornament Exchange that is coming in December.  We did pretty good staying on track.  :-)  I am looking forward to it and hope we have a good turn out.

Last year this time we were living in Maryland and altho' it is a gorgeous place to live with so many things to see and do...it's just not the same as having family and friends close by.  

So today, I am thankful for friends that I can go meet over a cup of coffee and have a chat and plan a few things...or two!  :-)

1 Chronicles 16:34
Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.



Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. I love this post, Cindy! Love the photo. Love YOU! :-) ♥Tena

    ReplyDelete